Choose Your Path

We are a Green low carbon website
banner left

banner left
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Aaaaaaahhhhhhh boy, YANK ALERT!

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh boy, YANK ALERT! 10 years 3 months ago #4888

What up, everyone!!! My name is Heather, and I'm from the colonies! Pennsylvania to be specific, although hopefully soon to be Maryland! I've been on here since like pi*2 years ago, and I'm glad to see that the site is back up and running!!

So, a little bit about me, I'm sort of an eclectic Pagan but not Wiccan, I attend a Pagan church called Four Quarters Interfaith Sanctuary, and I'm also a member of the Sisterhood of Avalon. I like to think of myself as a Universist (yes, that's spelled right, no it's not the same as Universalist), but I tend to opt towards Pagany, earthy, mythology-y (can I do that to grammar? yes? ok.), animist types of beliefs.

And I'm a total book slut. Like, me and books, we're LIKETHIS. I'm also good at trying new crafts/arts and failing miserably (knitting is my latest casualty, although I'm getting better).

Half the time I live in PA and sometimes in Maryland with my significant other, Tim (also Pagan) and my dog, Jasper (a total sun-worshipper).

Nice to meet you guys and I'm looking forward to all the great discussions and whatnot! :D :jump: :applause: :jump:
~Heather
~*Heather Rain*~
\\\\\\\"A red rose is not selfish because it wants to be a red rose. It would be horribly selfish if it wanted all the other flowers in the garden to be both red and roses.?
~Oscar Wilde
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viccwicc

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh boy, YANK ALERT! 10 years 3 months ago #4889

(That is to say, nice to meet those I haven't met before, and nice to see those I've met before, haha. HI GUYS!!!!!) :D
~*Heather Rain*~
\\\\\\\"A red rose is not selfish because it wants to be a red rose. It would be horribly selfish if it wanted all the other flowers in the garden to be both red and roses.?
~Oscar Wilde

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh boy, YANK ALERT! 10 years 3 months ago #4890

• Starlus
  • Site Guru
  • Blah.
  • Thank you received: 11
Hi Heather, thanks for the intro, brilliant to see you back :)
:bsmilies: :bsmilies:

Universist, thats a new one for me, it's already busy being google'd in the other tab ;)

Hope you have fun and manage to make it to the online moots, they tend to get a bit random and a good laugh.
Y'know, bit of this...
:soapbox:
bit of that...
:grouphug:
and usually a whole lot of
:offtopic:

Talk again soon!

BB,
~Brian

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh boy, YANK ALERT! 10 years 3 months ago #4891

Yah definitely! :woohoo: Maybe one of the Sunday ones, since 7pm your time is 2pm my time (most of the year, anyway) and I have a 9-5 (laaaaaaame).

One quick question... I feel kinda silly asking... what's a moot??! lol :doomed:
~*Heather Rain*~
~Oscar Wilde

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh boy, YANK ALERT! 10 years 3 months ago #4892

• Starlus
  • Site Guru
  • Blah.
  • Thank you received: 11
Moot? Can't say I'm sure where the word comes from but round here it tends to mean a meetup of sorts. I've only really heard it in reference to the craft though when a bunch of us have a regular social meetup in a pub or something.
Well apart from Ent Moot but that only happens in Middle-Earth with a bunch of tree-people so that probably doesn't count :poinlaugh:

It'd be great to see you at one of them though in the chat room (online moot... hey now you know where it got that name!).

Don't feel silly asking anything though, there was a time when I had to ask someone what LOL meant after all...:dizzy:

BB,
~Brian.

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh boy, YANK ALERT! 10 years 3 months ago #4894

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
Welcome :home: Heather,

Great to have you back :yay: Wow, you're moving, when does that happen? You and Tim have been together now for years, good for you babe! :high5: How are your family? Please pass on our love! You never know, one day we might shock you and pop over the waters to say hello :lmao:

Would be great if you could make one of our Moots, we will be doing them on different days and times, it is just February and March that are those days, so don't worry we will cater for loads of time differences, plus if you remember they go on for hours normally, way past the time specified by the time we have all had a good ol' laugh! The times are just a guide after all and people just come and go as they please :grouphug:

Great to see you on here again, can't wait to have chats around the forum and Online Moots.

Hugs,

Vicky xxxx :gdwitch: :bsmilies: :silly:
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Viccwicc. Reason: Forgot SMILIES!!

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh boy, YANK ALERT! 10 years 3 months ago #4905

• Faye13
  • Forum Police
  • Thank you received: 28
:bouncey:
Hi Heather :) Welcome back :laugh: I hope you're well and I love books too! I think I have a problem :blink: haha hope you enjoy being back. :yay: :welcomeclan
Robyn-Faye xxx

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh boy, YANK ALERT! 10 years 3 months ago #4932

• Piper
  • Forum Police
  • Dance In The Rain
  • Thank you received: 22
Welcome back!! Great to see people returning to us after the short break we have had!!

Look forward to getting to know you all again, I think that that is part of the fun!!

Piper

Xxx
Moderators: Piper, bettylishious, Faye13
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds
© Copyright 2008-2014 ViccWiccWicca